Decaulion is found

The 2nd member of the troup of Prometheus, the father of Garnet, is found in this update. Now, only Prometheus himself is pending to be found.
This update includes several maps, new enemies and one final boss.
The enemies include scenes if Garnet does not have her armor.
Not the final boss, iirc, which can only be killed one time.

The addres of this prerelease, the 0.81 , can be found here:

https://mega.nz/file/TyIGWSbQ#lCh1FA-wbPEOFgopxBijxsZ617vaeYJrmOS9u-uSjbo


The use of hotkeys and spells will be required to beat the final boss of this area. Is powerful. 
The map, as you can see in the screenshot, is now on the left, not overlapped with the image of Garnet. Also, the hotkeys menu has been fixed of its problems. To show it, tab key. To hide it, tab key again.


Enjoy


pd. If there are any bugs.. As I guess that will be, please, report them on a commentary

Also, a thread on f95zone has been created.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventures-of-garnet-2022-v0-81-taberenc.148737/







2 comentaris:

  1. Hi, I just noticed that you started to work again on this game. First of all: thank you!
    I really thought that I was the only one still remembering AoG..

    In this period it is quite difficult for me to start again to play since I'll soon have to travel for work, but I'll try to come back to it and give you some feedback asap.
    If I well understood, you're planning to finish the main quest. Do you also plan to complete the other unfinished areas/quests?
    For example Chartage has a lot of missing content, like the Orpahanage quest with Dean.
    Also Clairia Village is quite in an early stage.

    Nevertheless, thank you for your work!

    ResponElimina
  2. thank you for commenting. My goal was to finish the main story. After that.. i don't know. I've been working alone the last months, without feedback. I even thought that no one was interested in this anymore. But i'm a bit stubborn :P
    the point is.. after having been published by an admin in the f95, now it seems that some people is prone to collaborate. So.. maybe yes, those areas will also be developed!

    ResponElimina