Fixed interface

 
Thanks to KK-20 at Chaos-project for indicate that the problem with the bar in the left side was because of the size of the png files. 
Thanks to my previous tries I learnt how to move the bar to a correct position. I've given the png a bit of transparency. 
I think that now, the interface looks great!



Its still soon for an update. The position of the arrows are now matching the positions of the icons. Not perfect, but good enough. Anyways, much better than before.




I changed the position of the minimap to avoid overlapping with the picture of garnet. It was on the right and now is on the left. So I've moved the bar a bit upper in that left side.

To show that bar, Tab key. To hidden, tab key again.

Meanwhile.. the "hell's door" area is nearly finished. Ive done several maps, modified or created some enemies.. and changed others.

Still.. i think that the IA is problematic, but .. well.. one problem at each time.

I've spent a lot of time searching about lighting effects and shadows, but the script that i've found, that looks really great, does not work with the addons that the game already has.
Maybe could be fixed... but .. is not the priority right now. Sad, because i think that would look really great.
but is better to deal with problems one by one.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada