interface nightmare

In the next update: 

- now space bar confirms. You don't need to attack someone when yelding a sword to talk to him. You can talk to people with space bar.

- the hotkeys interface was wrong from the early beginning. I've tried to improve it messing with the code. Now the numbers are visible and they coincide with the black squares.
See before and after the changes in the next pictures. The hotkeys assignation that I'm talking about are the column in the left.



This is an example of where I've done the changes and how. To me, now, it seems a bit better than before, but still far away from a good enough interface. I'm not a programmer myself, so, for me, this has been a difficult job. I'm not fluent english speaker either.


Another thing changed is the hotkeys menu. Now there is a limit on the bottom area, when it wasn't. I've tried to adjust it the better that I've been able to.



In the next update it will be also a few more maps in the hell area, with a few events and scenes. Still working on it. There is also a new kind of character, ghost npc's that are like a common npc but with some kind of smoke instead of legs, since they are floating.





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada